Monday 30 December 2019

Play Video Games With You Online On The Ps4











About:

Welcome to my gaming gig: Let's play online together and have fun. I'll play any game that I have with you online, in a group party chat.  Please be RESPECTFULLY when playing/ joining a game session with me and other players. If you are DISRESPECTFUL/RUDE to other players, I will KICK and BLOCK you from the group party. I will not tolerate RUDENESS/CHILDISH BEHAVIOR in my party/game session. (Reminder: I am currently in Eastern Standard Timezone.) 



Here's some of the games I own/have for online gaming:

вorderlandѕ: тнe нandѕoмe collecтιon

тoм clancy'ѕ: dιvιѕιon 

call oғ dυтy: вlacĸ opѕ lll

call oғ dυтy: ιnғιnιтe warғare

gтa v

call oғ dυтy: WWll

Fortnite 

Monster Hunter World



Other games that I own(not co-op):

ѕĸyrιм: тнe elder ѕcroll v ѕpecιal edιтιon 

dragon qυeѕт нeroeѕ

dragon qυeѕт нeroeѕ ll

ғalloυт 4



 Recommended: MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING (to avoid cancellation) I will be getting more games in the future! =) If you have any questions, please make sure to check the "FAQ" before messaging me to see if I've already answered any questions you had. :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome job

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the positive feedback and the generous tip! It's always great working with you! ^_^

Seller's Response:

Once again phenomenal

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the positive feedback and generous tip! It's always great working with you. :)

Seller's Response:

Very professional and hard working, would definitely use her services again




No comments:

Post a Comment