Sunday 22 December 2019

Design And Test A Magic The Gathering Deck











About:

I'll design and goldfish a deck for you, in any of three formats, and then send you the decklist after I've found a good version. For an extra five dollars and some extra time, I will also playtest the deck against a variety of other decks in the chosen format and tell you how it went, so as to give you an idea of how it performs. To be clear, I am not sending you any cards, simply a decklist.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller only took 3 days to complete two decks I wanted and he delivered. Both decks are what I wanted and within a reasonable budget. Thank you! 10/10! Would recommend to anyone who needs help with building a commander deck.

:

Clearly knows the game well. He delivered quickly and provided a detailed description of the deck and had put thought into all the picks he made. I would heavily reccomend!

:

Very polite and easy to work with. Provided quick and constructive feedback on the first iteration I showed him. No issues at all, great buyer!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment