Wednesday 25 December 2019

Teach You How To Play Dungeons And Dragons











About:

I enjoy exploring and creating new worlds to explore and discover stories of intrigue, romance, thrills, comedy, and so much more. If you have a similar desire then I am more than happy to try and teach you how to roleplay and begin your own adventure in a world of Dungeons and Dragons. If you'd like help creating your own rule-set or campaign I'm more than happy to help.



I cover most rule-sets within reason. I specialize in Savage Worlds, AD&D 2nd edition, and home-brew.



If you don't see the exact option you are looking for don't be afraid to ask!



Need a DM?

https://www.fiverr.com/generalfranky/be-your-dm-for-dungeons-and-dragons

Reviews


Seller's Response:

AMAZING EXPERIENCE! I couldn't get more

:

Kind and willing to learn. Great experience! Thank you.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment