Tuesday 31 December 2019

Help You Win 5 Games In Fortnite On Ps4











About:

I know how hard it is to find a nice, positive and skilled teammate in Fortnite Battle Royale. That is why I am here. I will help you win 5-16 games of Fortnite, depending on the package you purchase. Purchasing a package will not only win you 5-16 games, but it will also increase your skill level. While we are playing together, I will give you tips and tricks to make your skill level rise and become a overall better player. 



About the Gig:

  • For only $5 I will help you win 5 games of Fortnite Battle Royale, plus, increase your skill level. 
  • For only $10 I will help you win 11 games of Fortnite Battle Royale, plus, increase your skill level.
  • For only $15, I will help you win 16 games of Fortnite Battle Royale, plus, increase your skill level.
I also have the Season 3 Battle Pass, so you will also gain extra experience, causing you to level up faster and get more premium skins



About Me:


I am a 16 year old student and passionate gamer that loved to play FPS and Battle Royale Games, such as Fortnite. When I am not playing Fortnite, you can find me increasing my knowledge in computers and modern technology. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment