Sunday 15 December 2019

Coach Brawlhalla From Tin To High Platinum











About:

I am coaching Brawlhalla from the depths of Tin to skilled Platinum players seeking to achieve Diamond.



I am here to help you. If you want to get right to the good stuff: combos, strategies, what legends you should main, etc. let me know and I'll get right into it. :)



Unless requested otherwise, coaching sessions will involve a few spectated experimental matches and/or sparring matches to assess your general skill level and your capabilities against different types of legends, weapons, and styles of play. 



After analyzing your gameplay I will set up a private custom lobby for us to play together in where I will go over with you what I feel you need to improve on. 



Communication methods during calls include discord calls, discord public voice channels, the in-game chat, steam messages, discord pms, etc. Whatever you prefer! 



I look forward to working with you! :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment