Tuesday 17 December 2019

Make Dungeons And Dragons Content Or Campaigns For You











About:

Please DO NOT blindly buy a gig, but rather describe to me what you want so that we can agree on a fitting price and time range. Otherwise there is a risk that I have to cancel. 



Do you have the perfect adventure idea but it needs to be polished up? Do you really want that one item in your game? Do you want your favorite monster to be transformed into a D&D creature of your level? I can help with this! Just send me a message and describe what you want, and I will give you a price estimate. I love making DnD content, so we can probably make a deal at many prices.



I have been DMing since 2012 where I've ran many adventures and invented many new items, monsters and settings. I have a good grasp of the 5e rules and can stylize your content as if it was a part of a real source book! 



Contact me for questions. 

Reviews


:

Brilliant as always

:

Easy, simple, great what more can I say.

:

Professional layout, simple maps, easy to read and follow, overall an amazing job and well worth every penny

:

brilliant. love it.

:

another beautiful amazing job




No comments:

Post a Comment