Friday 27 December 2019

Send You My List Of Runescape 3 Flipping Items











About:

I will be sending you a PDF document containing a list of items in RuneScape 3 that I have used to flip both short term and long term making me more than MAX CASH (2.147BILLION GP)! The items consist of both Free to Play and Members items with their buying limits shown in brackets. Feel free to ask any other questions about flipping in RuneScape 3. 



To start flipping effectively it is recommended that you have some starting capital of in game money. I would generally recommend at least around 10-20 million GP. 



Please always be aware of the item you are investing in, the time period and the capital invested as during certain events and updates in RuneScape 3 these can fluctuate very quickly. 



Happy Flipping!

Reviews


:

Great guy to do work for and was very helpful. I would definitely reccomend

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment