Saturday 21 December 2019

Create And Design A Premium Discord Setup











About:

Are you interested in starting a Discord Server? Do you run your own YouTube channel or stream on Twitch? Or maybe you just want to chill with a couple of your friends? Well, in that case, this is the gig for you



In this premium gig, I will do everything that you ask depending on the package that you buy. You could just get my basic pack and receive channel, category and role setup, or you can purchase my Premium package, where I will create your server however you want. 



Not only that, but I will complete your server in 3 days or less. So you can be chilling with your friends in your own professionally setup Discord server in no time! 



You can trust me because I have worked with over 30 clients both on and off-site, and managed to maintain a 100% satisfaction rate since I started back in 2019.



Proof: https://www.mc-market.org/threads/472852/



PLEASE NOTE:



  • Once you approve of your Discord Server, all changes will be final, and no further revisions will be made unless you purchase my gig extra. 
  • If you plan on making a large request, please message me prior. 




If you have any questions or concerns, please message so we can sort them out. 

Reviews


:

He did excellent work and met all of my requests in a timely fashion. Most days working well into the night. Would HIGHLY recommend!

:

He has talent !

:

he did very grate work and went out of his way to help

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment