Saturday 28 December 2019

Play Dragon Nest With You











About:

I will play DRAGON NEST SEA with you. Southeast Asia Server only



Package 1
: I will do your character's daily login for the entire duration of event.



Package 2: I will play with you on any dungeon for 3hours for boosting your level.



Package 3: I will Pilot your account til it reaches max level cap.



Conditions:

*For login events, if EVENT happens to be per character basis, my 1st package only applies up to 1 character only, if you have multiple characters in one account, then avail this 1st package as per each character count.



*If you wish to extend play for the 3hour dungeon run, succeding hours will be charged $5.



*Pilot Account: You will provide me your account details such as its Login Name, Password and 2nd Password. I do not scam accounts nor steal items/gold. I have been doing pilots since 2012 for my overseas friends as they all know that I am very trustworthy.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment