Wednesday 25 December 2019

Be Your Gaming Buddy











About:

Tired of friends "backstabbing" you with nonsensical behavior in a match? Prefer someone you have some familiarity with rather than an online douche constantly cussing you out?



I'm your guy. Having been playing games from when i was 5 :D , I'm quite straightforward, fun and a great guy to have an intelligent conversation with, in addition to being good at what I do. I take my gaming pursuits seriously but love to have fun at the same time. I'm reliable, know my way around most games .



Please message me to make sure we have games in common to play. I play on the Steam PC platform, PS4,NDS. Don't want to cancel an order if we don't have a game to match up



Off the bat I do play league of legends ; so need a team mate? Let's Go! Other popular online games I conquer online / WOW 



My rig is a 8-core AMD, MSI 8GB and 32GB of RAM.



My basic gig is good for 1 hour for gaming, up to an entire evening of 6 hours depending on what extra gigs you buy.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment