Sunday 29 December 2019

Be Your Professional Fortnite Coach With Over 1000 Wins











About:



Hello, I'm Bradley. I am 14 and a pre-season 1, experienced Fortnite player. I'm here to help you get a lot of wins and get better at building, aiming, and winning.  With my coaching help you will be able to play better and win more. 



I play on PC but can crossplay. I prefer to coach you in Creative Mode for the very first session so I can get good sense of your strengths and where you need some help. 



I am available anytime of the Day to answer your messages. If I am online and not in a session we can usually start right away. I have 1000 wins and a 15% win ratio. 



I can play on any server you would like, and I play Worldwide.



Cancelling negatively affects seller standing. 
Do not order if you can't follow through.



For the Requirements please Enter in your Fortnite Username.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Friendly guy, My Game crashes during the game we were gonna win but hes very good. Alot better than me :)

:

Unfortunately our schedules did not line up.

:

He was very busy, I’m on all day everyday and he never messaged me back.

:

he is a very good teacher for fortnite

:

great job. he is very intelligent at the game and very nice guy




No comments:

Post a Comment