Monday 23 July 2018

I will play with you for 1,5h and try to get a win.

I will play with you for 1,5h and try to get a win.












About:

I am playing Fortnite on PC (Corssplay with PS4 and Xbox One possible) and I will give you some tips and tricks how to get better and what to improve with your gameplay and maybe also your keybinds. 

You could either watch some youtube videos on "How to get Better" or let someone explain what you have to change with your playstyle to get better! 

I`ve got around 124 wins and if you choose the right package we can play as long as we get your first win. If we don`t get the win in a certain time frame, we can make out another date or I refund you. 


I hope you are going to contact me and will join me in the game!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment