Sunday 22 July 2018

I will generate a 20 by 20 crossword on your theme with at least 25 clues.

I will generate a 20 by 20 crossword on your theme with at least 25 clues.












About:

Looking for a unique way to celebrate a special occasion?

Need an in-car activity to occupy the kids during a long road-trip?

Preparing a fun, different course plan for students?

Looking for interactive and original marketing material to entice new readers?

Reviews


eburatty:Tried to this myself and failed-lol\n\nLuckily I found this seller, hstein, who did an amazing job.\n\nOnly issue I had was waiting longer than expected for final delivery after paying the extra $ for my requested additions.\n\nOther than that, it was refreshing to work with a seller who communicated in the English language very well.

htstein:Once we were able to establish the exact requirements of the deliverables, this buyer was a pleasure.

rajitha85:Very quick and good inputs since this was my first time creating a word puzzle. She’ll be my go-to person for future orders as well.

firetails333:Awesome job and super fast delivery

htstein:I am always delighted when firetails333 has placed an order.


No comments:

Post a Comment