Friday 20 July 2018

I will do any kind of help in clash of clan game

I will do any kind of help in clash of clan game












About:

Hi. I’m Grace Ella, I love to play Clash of Clan that the reason I would love to help you all in clash of clan. I have been playing this game since 3 to 4 years knowing all the strategies ,plays and movements.
I have a Clan Level 6 and I’m Town Hall 11.If you have any problem  feel free to message.

Buy my Gig in 5$.

I will donate unlimited troops, I will help you all guys in war strategies.
Feel free to message before buying the gig.

I’m also want to sale my Clash Of Clan account Th 11.

For further detail contact me.

If you have any question about this gig or anything else you can contact me. I’ll reply you ASAP

I'm looking forward.

Thanks

Grace Ella

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment