Saturday 28 July 2018

I will pocket you as mercy for 4 hours. I'll damage boost you and resurrect you as needed.

I will pocket you as mercy for 4 hours. I'll damage boost you and resurrect you as needed.












About:

Hey! I'm a 3300 support/tank player and I can definitely keep you alive while you destroy the other team. For the number of games we play together, I'll lock mercy and keep you up, damage boost you, and resurrect you as needed. I promise you'll have a great time not worrying about dying and win or lose, you'll have a great score which is always fun! I can join chat with you as well and keep you company. We can play comp, quick play, or arcade. It's up to you! If someone takes mercy, I can flex onto another healer to keep you up or a shield tank and keep you guarded! I hope I can help you get some wins and have a good time! I have overwatch on both ps4 and xbox one and can queue up with you!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment