Wednesday 25 July 2018

I will be happy to do any type of project for you such as:

I will be happy to do any type of project for you such as:












About:

I can develop your required game in Unity for Mobiles. I can provide you both Android and iOS versions. For Web Games I use HTML5. If you have any game related project, you can hire my services. High quality work would be delivered to you on time. 

If you want I can do the Designing and Rigging of the assets as well. Like Characters, Environment and arrange game sounds as well at the same time.

Gig Free Extras are as follow:
1. Source Code
2. Uploading to Server and Stores

Note: Before Purchasing Gig Always Share Project Details and Requirements Because The Price Varies According To The Scope Of Project.

Reviews


yuritumeo:nice work

suleymankhan:Thank you :)

aquarist1:Easy to deal with, highly recommended.

suleymankhan:Pleasure working with you.!

aquarist1:Professional service, highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment