Friday 27 July 2018

I will play games with you

I will play games with you












About:

~Hey, I'm Sabrina, a gamer girl from Canada~

I can play on PC with you, I have a large library of games and am willing to download any free one. You can choose to use the time you bought in one sitting or spread out however you wish.

My PC Library consists of over 300 games but the most popular ones are:


  • PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
  • Fortnite
  • Counter Strike: Global Offensive
  • Dota 2
  • osu!
  • League of Legends
  • Minecraft
  • Terraria
  • Payday 2
  • Paladins
  • and much more

Feel free to suggest anything you want to play, I can play anything as long as I can run it.

Reviews


bigbeev:good communication

coolgamer23:It was fun playing with this seller. Delivered on time and its a 5 star rating and i recommend anybody do this gig.

itsbyteme:Outstanding Experience!

andrewmartyniuk:Had a great time! Seller was fun to talk with and taught me a new game. Would game with again.

bigbeev:good communication


No comments:

Post a Comment