Thursday 26 July 2018

I will promote your twitch channel viral

I will promote your twitch channel viral












About:

Starting a stream and reaching gamers can be hard, so we created this gig to help Twitch Streamers.


  • For only $5 I'll promote your Stream to a wide range of REAL GAMERS and include a link to your page.

       Followers you'll gain: 50+

  • For only $15 You will get the same benefits as the previous one and I will also advertise your social media. I will promote your stream channel 2 times, over the 24 hour period and do a shout out for you.

       Followers you'll gain: 50 - 125+

  • For only $30 I will promote your stream channel 3 times, over the 48 hour period. I will advertise your social media channels and I will give you a massive shout out as soon as you go live.

       Followers you'll gain: 125 - 250+

What you can expect from me:

✅ Extremely professional service.
✅ Work will be done across multiple social media platforms and advertised to thousands of gamer's.   

This campaign is perfect for:

✅ Streamers just starting or veterans that want an easy and quick way to reach gamer's and advertise their Channels.

Buy with confidence:

If you have any questions send me a message. 
I will be glad to help you :)

Reviews


pepe181:Great work

ookentaoo:Excellent to work with as always :)

perjohansen554:Delivered as promised

zlbhqx:Very good work

ookentaoo:zlbhqx was an excellent client to work with, very polite and overall a pleasurable experience. \r\nHighly recommend to check out his channel!


No comments:

Post a Comment