Wednesday 18 July 2018

I will trade you custom pokemon made to your specification

I will trade you custom pokemon made to your specification












About:

Do you want a competitive team but don't want to go through the hassle of breeding and training?  Or maybe you need a few pokemon to finish off your collection?  Or maybe you just want some cool shinies to add some flair to your playthrough.  Whatever your reasons, this is the service for you!

For each of the pokemon you choose, you can specify:
 - Species
 - Hold item
 - Ability
 - EVs
 - IVs
 - Nature
 - Moves
 - Level

 - Shiny or not
 - Pokeball caught in
 - Nickname
 - Trainer name
 - Trainer ID
 - Trainer secret ID (If you don't know this, I can find yours for you at an extra charge)

If you don't specify any of these, I'll choose the most appropriate option for you.

You'll need to send me your friend code, as well as add me as a friend, using code: 4554-0441-0599.

You'll also need 6 spare pokemon to trade to me.

All pokemon you request must be "legal" for me to be able to trade them to you.

I can also do any "new" pokemon introduced in ultra sun or ultra moon.

Reviews


blucatt:The very best experience! I went into it with low expectations, but he greatly exceeded them! Probably one of my favourite sellers.

necro47:Understanding and easy to work with

necro47:Would work with this seller again

dostorti:Great service. Got everything as expected.

carloshinojos:Great work! As advertised.


No comments:

Post a Comment