Saturday 25 August 2018

I will play any game mode you ask for (Summoner's Rift, The Twisted Treeline, Howling Abyss)

I will play any game mode you ask for (Summoner's Rift, The Twisted Treeline, Howling Abyss)












About:

I have been playing League of Legends for years. I'm just an average player, but I've got a natural support main mindset and understand the game fairly well as far as analyzing and shotcalling.

I can play League of Legends with you and coach you on what aspects of the game you are weak in so that you can improve at the game and climb/escape your current elo!

I enjoy playing on my free time, but I will make time to play with you in case you just want someone to join you or if you want to make a new friend on League :)

 I will help you learn the fundamentals of the game and we will have a good time.



Let me know if you have any additional questions

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment