Saturday 25 August 2018

I will play world of warcraft with you

I will play world of warcraft with you












About:

So, if you want to play World of Warcraft with me, then please take the following information into consideration:
 1. I can play every class you want me to.
 2. Every Character is on an Item Level higher than 920
 3. I bring a lot of knowledge about mechanics (for bosses etc) with me
 4. We can do: Raids, Achievements, PvE, Leveling, PvP, Anything else in the game
The Voicechat we´ll be using is Discord, i have a private Channel

For the other games, i´d be great if you could tell me in advance, which one you want to play with me! :)

Please also tell me the time when you want to play (the exact date please!), and please use CET (Because of...Germany..you know^^) 

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask me! Thanks!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment