Wednesday 25 July 2018

I will create a 2d and 3d game as per your requirements from scratch on unity

I will create a 2d and 3d game as per your requirements from scratch on unity












About:

I am game developer and have 3 years experience in unity game development engine, I've worked on many corporate projects and can provide industry standard optimized game for both desktop and smartphone platforms.

Services and game features that I can implement in game:

1.Game play
2.Google Achievements and  Soccer Leaderboard
3.In-App Purchases
4.Ads (Experience with Admob,Appodeal,Unity ads,chartboost)
5.Analytics (Experience with Facebook,Google)
6.Push Notifications
7.Game center for Ios
8.Publish game 

Feel free to contact me and ask me anything Thanks

Reviews


amirkhanbk:Great Work Thanks I Will Buy Again

emmaadams0:Unity expert , highly recommended . Very knowledgable . Always available to solve problems.

neelamafzal:Awesome client

warrenmckamey:best seller on Fiverr

neelamafzal:outstanding experience :)


No comments:

Post a Comment