Friday 20 March 2020

Make A One Of A Kind Minecraft Skin For Your Character











About:

Please message me first before placing an order, thank you!



I'm trying to raise enough money to get my first motorcycle please help me reach my goal. Thank you so much!




Hi, my name is Bram



I have been playing Minecraft as long as I can remember and the first time I got myself a good looking skin my friends were amazed. Now I want to help other people get an amazing skin too.



With this gig I will provide you with an exclusive Minecraft skin. Tailored to your preferences. If you have any questions about this gig, please don't hesitate to send me a message.



Good luck out there and have fun,



Bram

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome Work. I Love it and it came super quickly

Seller's Response:

Loved working on this skin! It was very nice working with you and hope to hear from you again.

Seller's Response:

delivered on time

:

Didn't give me alot of information to work with but seemed to be satisfied with what I made. Hope to see him again soon.

:

Very pleased with the service and the product! VERY fast turnaround, and a well-made skin. He had no issues with the revision that I requested and returned the new version promptly. I expect to buy from him again the next time I need a skin.




No comments:

Post a Comment