Tuesday 31 March 2020

Teach You How To Play Like A Global Elite In Csgo











About:

Hi, My name is Jacek and I want to make you a Global Elite. 

I'm
Global, Faceit Lvl 10 with 6 years worth of experience and over 5000 hours in CS:GO as well as spectating professional tournaments. My main focus is to improve your overall mindset and show that everyone can achieve high ranks, even when playing only solo as I did.



Offline demo review:

  • I will watch one game of your choice
  • Give you a detailed description of every mistake
  • Talk about specific rounds
  • Answer any question on my discord


Introduction pack:


  • Settings setup with my custom config, launch options and in-game tweaks.
  • Most important aim mechanics
  • General strategy with powerful utility for your solo games.
  • Mindset rules (how to play with randoms, anger control, team leading)
  • My own warm-up routine


Live demo review:


  • I will watch every round with you and explain my thoughts step by step


Premium pack:


  • Introduction pack included
  • 3 other fully custom session
  • Patterns, playstyle
  • Specific maps
  • Utility


I played with a Mexican YouTuber - Znorux 

You can see the video with my coaching here (English subtitles) 

tiny.cc/wqdclz 



Please contact me If you have any questions. 




Reviews


:

What a positive and kind guy! He helped me to get back to the basics and tell you all the important things you need to know. I advise every non global player to take a lesson from him :)

:

5/5 guy is super nice. Can tell he does this often as it's perfectly planned out and has great examples to go along. Will continue working with him to keep improving my gameplay. So far very happy with the premium package.

:

Great and very nice teacher! Every penny spent was worth it, highly recommended to anyone interested.

:

Very helpful, I couldn't ask for more.

:

such a nice guy and best training tips.




No comments:

Post a Comment