Monday 30 March 2020

Install And Optimize Any PC Or Online Game For You











About:

Hello,



  • Are you looking to Install/fix Games for you or your kids on your Computer?
  • Are you looking to Optimize your games to run smoother on you Computer?


Then you have come to the right place.



If something should be done, it should be done right. That's why I will install and/or optimize your games professionally with ZERO harm to your PC/system (Viruses , Slow performance etc..).



Your satisfaction comes on the top of my priority and to deliver the best services for you. therefore we need to have a success communication.



With this Gig:



✔ Remotely Install Games of your Choice

I will install/download games of your choice on your PC.



✔ Remotely Optimize Your Games

Improving your system and your game options to run smoother on your PC



✔ Teaching and Guides

Gain the knowledge instead of buying it continuously, I will teach you how to deal with any game options, PC options to fix/install your games



✔ Graceful speed

I will finish all tasks within hours from your request



✔ Secure Remote Access

Remote access to your PC is secured and grants 0 personal data leakage



Please contact me if you don't know which package suits you or before you submit an offer. 



Sincerely,

Mido

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Highly skilled person! Please order from him. Strong kills and pro!

Seller's Response:

Like always , Kind , Helpful and easy generous

:

One of the best job done so far on Fiverr! And I got many and many orders placed over the years. Highly qualified individual. I havec Windows10 and he could install an old Windows XP CIV game for. I'm very happy with this order, I chose the right person. Thanks!!

:

Perfect , Understanding and Very patient and I can't describe how generous he is , he tip me more than I expected Looking forward for more business togather Thank you very much =)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment