Monday 30 March 2020

Record 10 Min Of Your Game In 1080 60Fps











About:

I'm a gamer & youtuber  so i offer to record a 10 minutes length gameplay of your game in FHD RESOLUTION 1920X1080 60FPS So you can use it in you channel or blog i also do a montage in a another gig ... feel free to ask me anything, i can deliver daily if you are interested in a long cooperation ... happy to work with you .  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Just kind of did it well. Oof.

Seller's Response:

It's not my mistake if the buyer didn't give me the instructions and never response to my messages until it was to late, i'm committed to complete any tasks requested by the client and feel sorry for this low rating .

:

Toussia delivered the order as expected. Quality video uploaded to his YouTube channel. Great service and fast response. Would use again.Highly recommended.

:

A very kind Person to work with and having fun to play his games ... Thank you .

:


No comments:

Post a Comment