Tuesday 31 March 2020

Create Fun Custom Word Search Puzzle For You











About:

I will create a custom word search puzzle for you that can be use in several activities.



Consider using puzzles for a business promos, leisure time activity for you, the kids, grandparents, friends and the entire family. You can even use puzzles to reinforce terms learnt in a training
session or school. Even better use word search puzzles to send a special message to a special person.


The puzzles will be arrange in a grid and will be vertically horizontally and diagonally in all directions.


I will create a puzzle with up to 30 words which will depend on the character length. We do puzzles in 15x15 and 17x17 grid format.


Special bonus: 
I can add your logo, website  and or  photo from you in the background of your puzzle for no extra charge.




Please send me your words before ordering the gig so I can verify if you words will fit perfectly. Feel free to ask me any question related to this gig.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

BUY HERE! You won't be disappointed!!! I am just can't believe the quality and professional delivery that I receive by this seller is remarkable! He is so easy to work with, gets the job done ahead of schedule and works tirelessly to make sure the details are what is needed. His ideas are very creative to add to the project too! You'll LOVE working with this seller!!!

Seller's Response:

This seller went ABOVE what I ever expected!! I am so pleased with the outcome and can't wait to share with my readers on my blog this amazing Word Search. This seller is extraordinary, takes pride in his work and this is so professional looking! I'm so happy with it.

:

Excellent service and communication

:

Excellent work! Thank you very much.

:

Buyer knows what he wants and communicate requirement well.




No comments:

Post a Comment