Tuesday 31 March 2020

Develop Your Minecraft Server











About:

What will I do?

I will join your minecraft server and find any bugs or problems that you may be facing. I can also fix issues with bugs or the console and help troubleshoot them too. I will give plugin reccomendations and configurate them for you too and many other things. I want to make sure that your server is the best that it can be, so I will do everything in my power to help YOU succeed.



I have extensive knowledge in owning a minecraft server as I own one myself, meaning I can give helpful recommendations about what I think could help develop your server.


Finally, I will share my knowledge of servers to help you get more players, donations and overall a non-toxic community.



This service is for Minecraft Java Edition.



NOTE: 

Please contact me before you purchase as I may be unable to help you with some aspects depending on what they are. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I bought this so i can start my server. He did al I asked for and was very professional about it

:

It was nice working with a seller who understood commands.

:

instant reply and helped more than i offered for an extemely low prise

:

Great to work with and cooperative!

:

+1 go for him.




No comments:

Post a Comment