Sunday 29 March 2020

Train You In Super Smash Bros Ultimate











About:

Have you ever wanted to take your smash skills to the next level? Are you tired of online matches that look like slideshows? Are you tired of chasing that spammer across the stage? Or are you just tired of losing to someone you know you can beat?



Hi! I'm attorney Glen Learner and if you answered yes to any of these questions then I'm here to tell you to sign up! I've been playing the smash franchise since I was still drinking from sippy cups. I am an experienced player who competes in tournaments and performs well. So whatever you need help with I'm willing to provide a helping hand.



for just $5 dollars, I will play with you for as long as you want and will give feedback throughout the whole session. We can play competitively or we can just play for fun. Either way, I'm here for you! So what are you waiting for? Come on down and get yourself a time to remember by signing up! 





Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKag9mF99Dw


Reviews


:

Awesome tutor. Had a great time talking with him and even after the lesson was over. he still communicated and helped me out. Great guy and great service.

:

Very fun experience, had a good time. If you're looking to have a laid back time playing smash and learn a thing or two, talk to this guy, he'll help you out.

:

did not help at all and we where just talking about different things he does not know how to teach smash.

:

Real easy person to get along with, he was able to spot some of my mistakes as well as teach me new things

:

Dude's an amazing player and is easy to have fun with all while actually learning about how to fix the common mistakes we're all making in our gameplay. Couldn't recommend more for casual players looking to take a step towards pro performance.




No comments:

Post a Comment