Sunday 29 March 2020

Teach You How To Play Survival Minecraft











About:

I will teach you how to play Minecraft, based on which package you chose. I am familiar with game mechanics, I know how to handle all sorts of players of all ages (unless you're 98 years old and blind). I can help you become a more efficient Minecraft player so you can fully utilize your time playing Mnecraft. 



I've had a Twitch streamer (ToxxxicSupport) and a YouTuber (Tewtiy) on. Go check them out. Subscribe and follow! Special thanks to ToxxxicSupport. 



If you have any queries, please message me on Discord at TechGeekGamer#7729

Reviews


Seller's Response:

he was the best and very knowledgeable of minecraft <3

:

Was really fun working with him!

:

SirXancelot was everything I was hoping for. He helped my son on Minecraft and taught him commands. He was prompt and timely with the service. Thank you very much. We will definitely use him again.

:

Thanks for the great review! Very friendly buyer, would deal with her again

:

really gooooood




No comments:

Post a Comment