Monday 30 March 2020

Coach You On How To Improve Your Skills In Super Smash Bros Ultimate











About:

Thanks for clicking on my listing!



Want to improve your skills in Smash Ultimate? Or maybe even start involving yourself in the competitive Smash scene? Then you've came to the right place!



I'll give you all of the information you need in order to improve in Smash Ultimate. We can fight with any character combinations you'd like, be it dittos or with even our respective mains. You also get to pick the rules and the stages we play on, (though I recommend doing the tournament legal ruleset if you plan on getting into the competitive scene). All you need is a Switch and a controller and you're good to go! And in case you're wondering, I have a really good internet connection and use a LAN adapter on my Switch so online lag shouldn't be an issue ;-)



I've been playing Smash at a competitive level since 2016 and go to tournaments frequently. This game is my guilty pleasure, and I'd love to help people improve in it. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very kind and professional. He plays a mean Isabelle! It was good to practice some of the MUs that I struggle with. I'm going to try working with a few other smash coaches and then decide who is best for me.

:

Thanks i Got a lot of great tips and broke bad habits

:

Thanks so much!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment