Sunday 29 March 2020

Make You A Fortnite Expert And Train You For 3 Hours











About:

I will professionally coach you in Fortnite Battle Royale. I will mainly help you on 3 categories. 

1. Building 2. Aiming 3. Late Game and in the beginning of the game.1. Building: I will help you build and provide the best keybinds which are suitable for you. 2. Aiming is mainly practice but it also is very important that the sensitivity is perfect, I recommend trying out different ones, and just see what u prefer. The third one is in my opinion a very good aspect because alot of people struggle with being "scared" in the endgame, they don't want to make mistakes and that's what they exactly do. Also in the third aspect I will tell you what are best places to land in every bus scenario. 1. Building:  

Reviews


:

This is the best fortnite coach I have ever experienced

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment