Tuesday 31 March 2020

Play With You In Apex Legends











About:

I'll join your Party and play Ranked games with you and try to climb up as high we just can.



Coaching also available as an Extra package.



I'm on Predator rank right now but have smurfs if your low ranked it will be easier to use those ones.



https://www.twitch.tv/colethegamer



Just send me your PS ID and I will add you ASAP!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

DO NOT ORDER. He didn’t message or communicate with me for multiple weeks. He pushed the work as if he had delivered it but never even added me back. Communication and times when we would play were never established. Waste of money.

:

Sorry if you feel that way. Have a nice day.

:

amazing experience as always :)

:

Amazing guy with a great sense of gameplay! he took out alot of time for me and made another account to play bronze with me very sweet! let me get my friend in for a game or two aswell! loved his service and already got more!!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment