Tuesday 31 March 2020

Create A Sims 4 Character For You Or Anyone You Want











About:

I will create a sims character for you anyone you want. I have been playing sims for 3 years now and I have over 360 hours. I have always been more of a sims creator it is my favorite part. 



 So anyone you want me to make in the sims I can I will also make animals!

Reviews


:

I have ordered 3 Sims and i wasn't able to recognize them first, if i didn't knew it was me and my friends. I gave him Instructions to make it better and he did! They are not perfect. No details. One sim is really bad, but the others are very well. Communication with the seller was very easy

:

Needed a Sim avatar for my Twitch account. She was very communicative and helpful. I love my avatar, thank you!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment