Saturday 28 March 2020

Be Your Fortnite Basics Coach











About:

About Me:



Hey! My XBL is Hes Dying Here and I've played since season 1 and coach FORTNITE



competitively. I have a great amount of experience and have 700 wins and over 22,000 kills! I was among the top 500 in



the world for XBOX 
players 2 seasons in a row and would love for you to be my next trainee!


What will I do for you?



I will assess and coach you based on your skill level talk about what you would like to improve upon and coach you in the best way for you to learn.


My sessions include:



1. 1v1s to first see your skill level to coach in the best way for you.
2. Basic Aim
3. Building
4. Working on what you want to do/need to work on most
5. I also teach builder pro if you're interested in switching!


Keep in mind These sessions are geared towards Beginner - Okay Players



How long will it 
take?



1-3 days depending on my schedule.


Which option should I choose?


Please consider every option and please ask about Time and date.


The Standard package is the best if you're looking for a one-day session, so I do not have to cram everything into 45 minutes.


Please read the FAQ for any questions you may have or DM me. I would be happy to answer them! (Business Hours in FAQ)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great coach!

Seller's Response:

Repeat customer. He is a very good coach.

Seller's Response:

Glad to hear it 👍🏾

:

Great energy, enthusiasm, and communication. Also, very patient with me.

:

Great coach, I highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment