Tuesday 31 March 2020

Coach You At A Grand Champion Level In Rocket League











About:

I will coach you in Rocket League, and teach you anything you want to learn. I know everything there is to know about this game, and will be a tremendous mentor, not only for the time we have our session but I am free to answer any questions you have for any length of time after our sessions. I can coach any platform (PC, PS4, Xbox, Switch).



Below are some of my credentials:



  • Grand Champion since season 8 in both 2v2 and 3v3
  • Coach in the Official Rocket League Discord, for over 2 years 
  • RLRS Qualifier season 7 top 87 
  • 3x Local LAN Competitor placing top 2 in each
  • Over 50 replays analyzed in my career 
  • Many hours experience with live, in-game coaching
  • ~3000+ hours in-game experience

Reviews


:

He was really good at pointing out my flaws in a constructive sense. We played a bunch of games together and towards the end I was able to see my own flaws and gain a better game sense. Really nice dude!

:

Great coach and gives great advice in real time. Walked me through replays and gave me a custom training tips and training specific to my abilities. Highly recommended!

:

very informative and helpful

:

He’s the best really good player and fun to play with.

:

we played a lot together, was more of just playing and him noticing what he can, He knows what hes talking about and i do feel like i improved




No comments:

Post a Comment