Monday 30 March 2020

Play PC Games With You











About:

Hello all fellow fiverrs.



Don't have anyone to play with? Are all your friends offline? They don't want to play the game you do? 



If any of these are true for you don't worry! I will!

I will play games with you and insure you have an awesome experience.



I currently have 300+ games i can play. I have Steam, Uplay, Origin and Battle.net.



Here is a brief list of popular games i have:

Counter Strike Global Offensive

World of Warcraft

Diablo 3

Team fortress 2 

Overwatch

Battlefield 1

Battlefield 4

Call of Duty: WW2

Dead by Daylight

PUBG

Garry's Mod



And many more..



I can role play, play seriously or just go crazy.

For communication i have Skype, Discord, TS3 or using just in-game chat.



Have a nice day and see you in-game!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment