Sunday 29 March 2020

Build Anything For You In Minecraft











About:

   Hi, I'm a soon to be professional builder and I will build anything for you. This is a freelance job on the side to help pay for college.  



   I am home most of the time, so I am almost always available to communicate. My strong suits are in terraforming and small details. I can guarantee that your build will be finished on time, sometimes sooner. I can promise I won't waste your time or money.



   Please be as detailed as possible and communicate well when telling me what you'd like me to build for you, so that there are no misunderstandings. If I feel something needs your opinion I will come to you.



   If you would like a build that does not fit any package, would like to negotiate prices, or have any questions message me.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment