Tuesday 31 March 2020

Build Anything On Minecraft For You











About:

I want to provide you with a quality build that you and your friends will love. Feel free to get into contact with me and talk about the idea you have. Send me a message and we can take a look at photos and drawings and get an idea of exactly what it is you are after and make it a virtual reality!



****Please note!!*** If a build you want does not fit the scope of the packages that I have listed, please read the descriptions of the packages and you will clearly be able to determine which package you should order. If it doesn't seem to be clear then contact me before you create an order so that we can discuss prices and times. Thank you 



****Also Note*** The 6 Day build times are just a buffer for me to complete gigs as they roll in. These builds should not take a full 6 days; however, in the event that I receive multiple orders it will give me time to prioritize them in the order they were received. If I am overloaded with orders it may take the full 6 days in which case I'll notify you prior. Thank you



Check out my YouTube video for more gallery builds! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daiXbZJBa2I

Reviews


Seller's Response:

must be the best builder I have ever seen.

:

Thanks for the order!

:

Amazing work. The order turned out a lot better than expected. Will come back for more.

:

Seemed good. Was good

:

he made an amazing build




No comments:

Post a Comment