Tuesday 31 March 2020

Provide Feedback On Your Board Game Design











About:

Do you have an idea for a board game that you want to improve or are looking for effective feedback from a board games expert?



If yes, then this gig is for you!



As an experienced game designer I have the expertise to get you to the next level of your board game design. I have been working in the board game industry for over 5 years and have supported people from every niche imaginable, including card games, eurogames, miniature wargames, and more.



Here are some of the things I can help with:

  • Provide feedback on your game concept
  • Review your board game's rule book
  • Evaluate your board game's components
  • Playtest your board game (see FAQ section)
  • And much more...



Please contact me for more information before ordering and we can figure out how I could contribute to improving your board game.



Note: All of my work is customized to your needs, no templates or copy/paste jobs from me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent insight.

Seller's Response:

Gaetano is the man! I am happy I found his gig. Very insightful perspectives on game design. Very knowledgeable. Mine is a card game design and I still got very actionable suggestions. Will use his services as I progress. Highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Great work!

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment