Saturday 28 March 2020

Host An Rpg Game Or Offer Consultation For Your Game











About:

I have been running RPG and convention games for over 20 years.

I take great pride in understanding the rules and mechanics of the games I run, but I also go out of my way to understand what makes the social aspect of role-playing games great.



I can offer a number of services:



I can run a game or teach the rules to a variety of games:

Dungeons and Dragons 1e, AD&D 2e, 4e, or the current 5th edition. 

Fate by Evil Hat Productions, Cortex Plus and Cortex Prime, Savage Worlds, or Fantasy Flight's Star Wars system.

The default game is for 1 or two people, and will run for 4 hours. I can provide a voice-over-internet service like Discord, or we can play using the free service Roll20

I cater the theme and story to the player, whether it be action packed, mysterious, horror or political intrigue. 

With add on packs, you can increase the players up to 4, and if you enjoy the game, it can become regular.



I also am available for consultation on improving you skills as a player or a GM.

I can help teach the rules, the mechanics, making a character or getting into character, or I can help GMs with encounter design, plot or campaign advise.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Gary Gygax, Dave Arneson, Michael O'Neil. Michael carries on the legacy of Dungeons and Dragons. Thanks Michael! :D

Seller's Response:

Another great session thanks!

Seller's Response:

Fantastic player!

Seller's Response:

Happy customer again! Michael should go pro with the DM thing - no wait he is already! :D

:

I had a Fantastic time with grdhog. We talked about how to improve role playing and gaming in general. He brought an amazing amount of enthusiasm!




No comments:

Post a Comment