Monday 2 March 2020

Coach, Carry Or Do A Recovery











About:

Coaching - We will discuss your preferred weapons and play style. I will then play some games with you and just analyse how you play and help point out any flaws. Using the information you gave me, i will give you points and advice to help you improve. I will teach you how to move on specific maps and game modes, as well as what setups to use to effectively counter the enemy team and win games. This should only take a few hours, but you do't pay by the hour so I'm happy to continue on longer  if you need more support.



Fabled - I will do a recovery or a carry (if you pay the extra fee) and get you to fabled rank. I can also help complete any crucible pinnacle weapon quests if you want to pay extra.



Legend - I will do a recovery and get you to legend rank. I can also help complete any crucible pinnacle weapon quests if you want to pay extra.



I believe you will be satisfied with my service. I take pride in work and will keep you updated and well informed to ensure you're 100% satisfied. I love this game and want to help others improve. I hope you choose mine.

Reviews


:

Good service

:

Everything was smooth, excellent availability and great communication.

:

Excellent, prompt service, very easy to work with , highly recommend for all your pvp needs

:

Fast work thanks!

:

Great fast work




No comments:

Post a Comment