Wednesday 4 March 2020

Coach You To Be A Better Teammate











About:

I will Make sure you understand mistakes you are making even if you don't know you are making them and help you understand the solution to the mistakes you make. I will play a match to see what needs work and give you tips to fix them or prevent them from being made. A lot of issues come from poor positioning and awareness so I will help you tune those skills to play more consistently and be that good teammate you never have in solo queue.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome seller, very friendly and great coaching my 10 year old son. Really took the time to explain things. Would highly recommend!

:

Thank you so much for your feedback. It really means a lot.

:

great teacher good listener aswell

:

Amazing coach. Really helping me learn the basics of the game. Thank you!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment