Friday 6 March 2020

Coach You In Rocket League











About:

I will be your coach for one hour. I will start by viewing some replays that you have sent me, throughout the replay analysis I will take notes and explain what could have been done differently. After the replay analysis I will then pull you into a private match and go over some basic mechanics/get to know you better and see how you play. Once the private game is complete we will then play casuals to apply what you learned. After the one hour is up I will give you the notes I have taken throughout the session and I will send you work shops that I see fit for you.


*I AM HERE TO HELP YOU* If you would like to work on something specific, I.E rotations, ariels, scoring, goal tending. Just let me know and we can focus our time towards that!



DISCORD IS A MUST. If you have questions and would like to talk to me before you order, my discord is Reznap#4596



3v3 is my main game mode but I can assist with any game mode you like, I have been GC in 2s since season 8 but started to focus more on 3s.

Reviews


:

Vry well at coaching, went over replays and found stuff i didnt know I was doing wrong. Worth the money, would buy again.

:

Was a very successful session I really like how patient he was with me. He has great humor and very mature when the time comes. He understands people make mistakes and he capitalizes on that to make u a better player. 10/10 would recommend!

:

Honestly a good dude. Really helps out with anything you need and tailors your training to what you need and cuts out the stuff you don’t. 10/10 would recommend and even use again. Just be careful towards the 1v1s...... he likes to make you score on yourself, and there’s nothing you can do about it

:

Reznap was very professional and helpful and delivered more than promised. Would definitely recommend working with Reznap in the future.

:

The seller was amazing and tought me things i never knew about or even heard of, as well as taking the time to do a 1 on 1 session with me and online matches would recommend 100/10 wish I could give him more stars, but i cant so i guess ill have to just keep paying for him.




No comments:

Post a Comment