Tuesday 24 March 2020

Advise A Great Board Game Based On Your Preferences











About:

Hey guys!



I am Vlad! I am a fan of board games! I love them very much and have 45 games in my collection. I read many articles about the board games inductry and always in trend.



For $5 I will advise you a great boardgame which you can buy later and play with your friends. To make it as much close as possible to your preferences - please give me as much info as possible via the text and answering my questions.



You will receive a Google doc with the description of a game and its title. I can also include the images of the game process as well as a rulebook for you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was a long 3-part project to create a game from just our idea. Zafenok did a great job. He's creative, thorough, very communicative and fast to respond. Great guy!

:

very useful content with updates thank you very much

:

Nice, thorough seller. Very communicative and cooperative with creative ideas.

:

he is very professional

:

the game is good. Not too strategic but totally ok for the middle player.




No comments:

Post a Comment