Tuesday 3 March 2020

Professionally Coach You On Apex Legends PC











About:

I will provide professional coaching and expertise to your apex legends games. I guarantee with your hard work and my coaching, you'll be as skilled as professional players. 



Looking to reach apex predator? Easy.

Session 1 and 2 Apex Predator, going for session 3.



Professional Coach for:

  • Aiming Training
  • 20 Kill Badge
  • 4K Badge
  • 1v3
  • Ranked Climbing




Want a weekly session? Lets work together and progressively improve your skills to become apex predator skill level.



New to apex legends? Learn from the best with a highly skilled player.


Observe your gameplay - Through the use of streaming or gameplay, it will allow me to view your perspective and provide an insight to your apex legends gameplay giving you feedback on how you can improve.


Providing tips and tricks - Various tips such as predicting the next zone, showing hiding spots, finding the best places to land, insight on the best weapons, the best way to loot fast and efficiently. 


Disclaimer: Please contact me before purchasing so we set up a suitable time into our schedules. Thanks!

Reviews


:

It was gud c: Gave me lots of helpful information and pointed out to my weak spots so I can focus on them and improve.

:

Helped me pick out a few things I can work on in my game play in a very in-depth and knowledgeable manner, highly recommend.

:

He offered a lot of helpful insight, was very clear with certain instructions, and very honest with mistakes that he spotted.

:

Very informative, very patient and a good all round service. Came into this with expectations and they were fulfilled. Would definitely do this again, although hopefully I'll reach Apex Predator and not need him! which means he did his job and more. For anybody with apprehensions, give it a go and you'll enjoy it. Picks up on small problems, even if like me, when you feel you know your own faults, he still finds ways to improve other aspects of your game. Paid for 3 hours, got 4! Thanks again!

:

It was great. regret not getting one of the bigger packages as 1 hour goes by fast. IMO he should probably remove it and have 2 hours maybe divided in 2 x 1 hour sessions. But non the less im gonna get another session or two in near future :)




No comments:

Post a Comment