Thursday 19 July 2018

I will play league of legends with you

I will play league of legends with you












About:

I know all gamer's are not console players, and have no interest to participate in console wars lol. Im here to reach out to my online gamer's!!!
 
I know League of Legends is moving at a rapid rate and you just cant play with anyone if your trying to learn or just have some good old fashion fun I'm here to tell you are not alone.

 I will help you learn the fundamentals of the game and we will have a good time.



Let me know if you have any additional questions

Reviews


dreambridge1415:Great job again

dreambridge1415:Outstanding Experience!

chobe12:Outstanding Experience!

dreambridge1415:Outstanding Experience!

chobe12:Phenomenal customer


No comments:

Post a Comment