Saturday 28 July 2018

I will be doing quests on rs3. I can do oldschool on request. Basic quests $5. Harder quest vary in price.(Can be negotiable) Will not be botting. Any death due to low level will have full gold amount refunded.

I will be doing quests on rs3. I can do oldschool on request. Basic quests $5. Harder quest vary in price.(Can be negotiable) Will not be botting. Any death due to low level will have full gold amount refunded.












About:

Runescape 3 or old school quests. I will be questing on your account not botting, everything will be legit and it will be my time. When i am free quests will be done as soon as i get the time to finish them times on the packages just give me room to complete in one sitting. Please message me if you don't want certain combat styles used . All deaths  will be refunded the gold that death will demand for the items back.  Please also have the required levels , items, combat supply's(if there is any combat in quest) Or the gold to use the grand exchange so i can buy the quest items.(will be easier if you handle all of that before hand) It will be one quest at a time. I am also open to skilling prices can vary for that. Remember it is your account so your rules all that i ask is make it easy for me to finish the quests for you with the required items bought before quests. I can make screen shots of any grand exchange transaction for quest items or supplys if needed. Also open to other things in runescape if i can complete it then i will offer service. Thank you for your business.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment