Friday 27 July 2018

I will create fun custom word search puzzle for you

I will create fun custom word search puzzle for you












About:

I will create a custom word search puzzle for you that can be use in several activities.

Consider using puzzles for a business promos, leisure time activity for you, the kids, grandparents, friends and the entire family. You can even use puzzles to reinforce terms learnt in a training
session or school. Even better use word search puzzles to send a special message to a special person.

The puzzles will be arrange in a grid and will be vertically horizontally and diagonally in all directions.

I will create a puzzle with up to 30 words which will depend on the character length. We do puzzles in 15x15 and 17x17 grid format.

Special bonus: 
I can add your logo, website  and or  photo from you in the background of your puzzle for no extra charge.


Please send me your words before ordering the gig so I can verify if you words will fit perfectly. Feel free to ask me any question related to this gig.

Reviews


michaeljonesdvd:Excellent seller will defintely order again

tarriff178:Excellent working experience. Look forward to future projects.

scottkelly497:Great job, thanks

tarriff178:Excellent experience with buyer.

beautifulwords_:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment