Friday 27 July 2018

I will queue in Competitive with you for 2 hours to help improve your game.

I will queue in Competitive with you for 2 hours to help improve your game.












About:

Hello, I am a 4.1k career high Tank/Flex player providing Overwatch Coaching Services. I have been playing the game since season 2 and have loved it ever since. I love the competitive aspect of it so I participate in scrimmages against other high ranking players. 

I provide a coaching service to help you climb to your desired rank. No matter what the struggle you are facing, I can help you overcome it. 

If getting coached is not your thing, then I can personally get on a smurf and duo queue competitive with you. I will try my best to win every game in the span of 2 hours. I will also provide tips on where to position and what to do during the match to help improve your overall game.

I promise you will not be disappointed after having a coaching session with me. 

Hope to see you soon

Kayuze

Reviews


mercymainheals:Fair prices with great quality of service. Very pleasant to work with and good advice. Great at teaching you how to get better at the game.

kayuze729:Great working with you, hope you do well in competitive!

muggstruktion:Very friendly, professional and great coaching. After completing my first session, I felt ready to take on competitive Overwatch and was able to climb more then 500 SR. Definitely helped me out. 10/10 would do again, and most likely would.

kayuze729:Had a blast working with you, good luck in competitive.

mercymainheals:Fair prices with great quality of service. Very pleasant to work with and good advice. Great at teaching you how to get better at the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment